Many people who use the web are understandably concerned about what information is collected on them and for what purpose. We collect analytics data with Google Analytics to further improve the website and make it more useful for visitors.
Automatically Collected Information
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Pages on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Visitors may provide additional information on a voluntary basis. For example, using our contact form requires the submission of a name and email address from the contactor. This information is used solely for the purposes of communication between Human Services Implementation Lab and the contactor. We do not sell or distribute any email addresses or other personal information.
Personally Identifiable Information
The personally identifiable information provided to us by visitors is used to respond to their inquires and/or requests for information.
Human Services Implementation Lab does not disclose any personally identifiable information provide by visitors to any third parties except under the following circumstances:
- Visitors specifically agree that we may provide their information to a third party.
- The employment of a third-party service provider to assist with sending information by email, mail or other means. In our contracts with these providers, they agree not to retain, share, store or use the disclosed personally identifiable information for any purpose other than as stated in the contract.
- The required disclosure of visitors' personally identifiable information when required by law or if we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to protect our rights or property, to comply with a court order or subpoena, to cooperate with investigations by law enforcement or regulatory authorities or to participate in or cooperate with a judicial proceeding.
- In a merger with another agency or other similar transaction, visitors' personal identifiable information will, in most instances, be transferred to the control of a third party.
- In connection with public filings and/or public presentations or as may be required by any court or authority of competent jurisdiction, and/or deemed by us to be required or appropriate under any applicable law.
Rights You Have Over Your Data
If you have submitted your data on this website, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
We will take reasonable measures to protect the information provided to us by visitors of this Website.
Resolve a Concern
Please feel free to contact us regarding this Website, or to resolve a complaint regarding any aspect of content or service relating to this Website, at email@example.com.